FREE DIGITAL PHONICS READING PROGRAM
DURING COVID-19 CRISIS
With so many children unable to attend school, Fantastic Phonics has released our Digital Edition as a FREE online resource.
Parents can now help their children to read - with hundreds of videos, multimedia, quizzes, games and resources. The free program includes;
- Instructional Videos which demonstrate evidence-based techniques for teaching PHONICS.
- Video animations, multimedia, instructional videos, word games and quizzes to keep children learning
- More than 400 Phonic activities covering beginner to advanced
- Unlimited access - share with your friends.
ALSO: 60 Printable Books & 60 Lesson Plans for offline instruction and face-to-face reading with children.
- Let your friends and community know about the free Phonics resource
- Used by more than 11 million students worldwide, used widely by hundreds of thousands of Schools
- Researched by the US government - research is available on the website.
- You can purchase the 60 Printable Phonics Books to assist with face-to-face instruction and offline activity
- The 60 books are black/white, designed for inexpensive printing at home.
SCHOOLS and TEACHERS:
- You can assist your parents by alerting your community to the free resource
- The Digital Edition (School Version) can be installed on your servers and broadcast to your school community via the internet.
- This server version complements your shift to online learning.
- Please note: A School License allows schools to use within the school. It does not permit public distribution.
HOW TO GET ACCESS: Simply browse to www.teachtheworldtoread.com (This is our sister site.)
- The free Digital Edition can be accessed freely from the Home page or the Menu
- If you wish to purchase the books they are available via Paypal or Credit card.
Keep Safe and Well